The Return of Lock it Down!

Another summer, another mix. Lock it Down Volume 4 deals with nothing but cool and deadly reggae tunes. These are my summer vibes of 2013, so get up, take a sip, lick a chalice and whine yuh waist because the dancehall is nice again! GET IT HERE: https://soundcloud.com/planet-kl/lock-it-down-4-dancehall-nice


Tracklist:

Chronixx - Here comes trouble
Singer Jah - Wah di war fah
Chino - A nuh nothing
Busy Signal - Wicked Man
I Octane - What about the poor
Duane Stephenson - Rasta for I
R.C - Never let them lead you astray
Collie Budz - No time
Jah Vinci - Never too late
Chris Martin - Mi friend dem
Chino ft Di Genius - Roots sound
Jah Cure - Pressure we hard
Konshens - To her with love
Fantan Mojah - Talk dem a talk
I Octane - Jah Jah mission
Peetah Morgan - Dem can't see I
Queen Ifrica - Corrupt system
Stylo G - Soundbwoy (Heatweave remix)
Alborosie - Rock the dancehall
Busy Signal - Reggae music again
Exco Levi - No more war
Pressure - Hey you
Gappy Ranks - Sell out
Pressure - Jah Jah never let I down
Droop Lion - Rock Heart
Beres Hammond & Shaggy - Fight this feeling

No comments: